Okay, hold it right there. So today’s the last day of May? And I’m just, what, collecting my wits after they got scattered all throughout the month! Time flew by so fast and this month has been ridiculous, if not rad, but I enjoyed it. I lived through it. I’ve got a story to tell about it, and here is where it begins.
(Since I have already made a thousand-long post last Sunday, please allow me to cut this one into bite-sized pieces)
- I had a haircut that wasn’t really new. Also: 2k gone in a few
- I revised my MS for the nth time and I struggled with story telling. But if there’s anything positive to take note of, my MS is now written in POC and yes, I’ve listened to a lot of OPMs lately
- Got a date with Miko and Pastora and I’m proud to have prayed for church elders THIS IS AN HONOR
- There was an earthquake
- Wrote a few songs as part of my MS! Can’t wait for you to hear them
- We have finally said goodbye to Northville 9 Mission Church after two years of service
Let me tell you, there are small victories in between those posts, and I call them growth pains. We all have them, and I am happy to be breaking out of my kernels to spot one or two wires of leaves sprouting from my body. The things that matter always require a sacrifice. And I guess, writing hundreds and thousands of words are mine. Hopefully, those words reach you one day, when I grow into that large tree.