I write about things that inspire hearts to be braver and kinder. I love businesses that challenge themselves to break the norm. I am swept by compassionate leaders wanting to transform the world for the future generation. Because other than telling a great story, my passion is to advocate for brands that promote diversity, thrive in equality, and contributes to the betterment of the world.
My goal is to help passion-driven businesses communicate their philosophy to their audience. To unravel stories that were long-kept in a box, to take readers to otherworldly places that were painted in their dreams. To engage consumers in a warm, congenial voice that puts them at ease, and in the same way instill newfound discoveries as they read each page with zeal.
My role is to help you build and nurture your online community through well-researched, hearty content.
I write best for lifestyle & design
I wrote for TrendHunter, DesignFaves, Incontext, and Tales by Trees. I am drawn to company cultures that are diverse, fresh, and respectful of the old, knowing that in the roots is where innovations are born. My clients are innovative, believes in sustainability, and pride themselves with their stories and experiences. They know what they want, or at least an idea of it; can communicate convivially, and are open to life’s many metamorphosis. I love guiding them with questions close to the heart as we navigate streams of thoughts in creating the perfect depiction for their brand.
I love researching and I take delight in learning new things.
Some of my favorite clients include the New Zealand-based flower shop FLWR, Germany’s silk sleepwear Radice Sleep, the sartorially delightful Primpy, and the swanky libation-themed Asia Bars.
I was a former feature writer for the Thailand-based upscale travel print Luxury Living Mag, and current staff writer for Singapore’s World Travel Magazine.
Here are some of my favorite texts:
Hospitality: Smaller is smarter: the rise of microhotels
Work + Life: Productivity Showdown: Night Owls Vs. Early Birds
Food + Drink: Nineteen80, a retro arcade bar in Singapore
Pop Culture: 7 Reasons to Worship the Japanese Trio Perfume
What my previous clients say about me:
A handful of benefits of working with me:
- I’ve been writing content for a diverse range of brands (including Swiss watches, Italian luxury furniture, vintage lighting, heritage Indian pottery, and street wear) professionally since 2016
- I understand SEO, create newsletters, concoct press releases, and build landing pages because writing for online content isn’t just one dimensional
- If you’re from the U.S./Europe, our timezone difference (UTC+8) may be a challenge when making calls, but this also allows me to work on the assignment as quickly as possible, because we are hours ahead into the future
- I am deeply interested in the people behind the brand that I nudge a bit for stories: your passion, your pets, your journey, your wanderings. You can ramble on, and I will not get tired of it. In fact, some of those funny details can go into the text, because brand stories don’t have to be stuck to cold and corporate
- While I’ve been writing for years, I understand that I am not perfect and I am not fazed by any request for edits, so we can polish the text and make your brand shine online.
I am excited to hear your story and thrilled to have the opportunity to tell it. Please connect by using the form below: