Hello! I’m Caris Cruz. I write about things that inspire hearts to be braver and kinder. My passion? To tell a great story. To connect humans to a narrative. That’s what words are meant to do: to echo a message loud and clear, to linger, to leave a mark and a beautiful memory. Reading should be a transforming experience.
I work as a freelance writer and offer exuberant content support to small businesses and startups whose goal is to do good. My mission: to cultivate words for passion-driven businesses eager to make this world a better place. And no, it’s not about the glossing things over. I think the story is about you — an entrepreneur, a creative genius, or a beautiful human being with something to tell. You want to share your journey. You believe in your product and there’s a market out there who will share your vision.
My goal is to help you explore the possibilities of finding and building your own community through well-researched, hearty content.
Find me on:
- Asia Bars
- Design Faves
- Molecule Design
- Tales by Trees
Content & Copy:
- Fat Shack Vintage
- The Eluminati
- Moderne Living
- Radice Sleep
- Wild Wagon
Print & Published
- Luxury Living Magazine, Thailand
- Style & Design, Thailand
- World Travel Magazine, Singapore
You may want to read what my clients say about me!
I write best for lifestyle brands. Here are some of my favorite projects!
- Travel + Interior Design: Opulent Lagoon Villas at St. Regis Bali via The Vacationeur
- Work + Life: Productivity Showdown: Night Owls Vs. Early Birds via Storia
- Design: Collaborative design modernizes hospital furniture via Design Faves
- Pop Culture: 7 Reasons to Worship the Japanese Trio Perfume via Storia
- Lists + Feminism: Five Feminist Anthologies to Inspire Your Woman Warrior via Storia
- Makeup: Should You Splurge or Save in These 5 Beauty Products? via Storia
- Fashion: 10 Metallic Items that Your Need in Your Wardrobe via Storia
- Nature: The Healing Wonders of Forest Bathing via Tales by Trees
Why should you choose to work with me?
I’ve been writing content for a diverse range of brands since 2015
I write with empathy. I write with life, with descriptions, with things real and raw. If you’re looking to reflect your brand’s best values in the most personal way, I’m your guy. I mean, girl
I had opportunities to write press releases, technical blogs, DIYs & how-tos, creative content, SEO, landing pages, brand stories and even poetry for a kids’ educational website!
My timezone difference (UTC+8) lets me work on the assignment as quickly as possible
I’d love to hear about your passion, your pets, your favorite things, and of course, your company! We’ll work on the draft together. Don’t worry; we’ll polish and revise it back and forth until we come up with the right content for your website
Shall we begin?
If you’re ready, I’m in! Send your brief to email@example.com and let’s talk about business — your business. If you want to know more about my writing voice, I’m ready to whip up a short sample! Just send a request along with your desired topic. Talk soon! x